BOYD RECOGNIZED AS A “GO TO LAWYER”
Tara Boyd was recognized in Virginia Lawyers Weekly as one of Virginia’s “Go To Lawyers” for Commercial Real Estate for 2023. She is the only honoree in Charlottesville, and shares the recognition with 19 other attorneys across the state.
A “Go To Lawyer” is:
– A lawyer who is an expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
– A lawyer who is experienced and enjoys a record of success, with many cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality advice he or she can provide.
– A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
– A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
– A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls and says she has a client who needs some legal help in a given part of the Commonwealth.